Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Editorial for Elle Canada

This editorial is one of the first now I have seen that gives me strong feeling of that the summer is near by, the beach time is finally arriving. Laid back attitude, very nice mixing of colors and warm environment. I'm not that crazy for the styling in this Editorial but I love the photography.
The air of the summer time...

Model: Sarah Jordan/ Photographer: Leda & St.Jaques/ Stylist: Sara Bruneau/ Elle Canada, May 2012 

Check out the blue and pink colors in the photos, give them more of a warm feeling, I really like this mix of colors in the Editorial.

-Ansy

2 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog & i adore it.
    this year i am trying to make my dreams come true.

    follow back please?
    thank you <3 :)
    http://obsesspresh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you :) Going to check out your blog!
      X Ansy

      Delete