Monday, April 23, 2012

Bike My city with Dolce and Gabbana

When it comes to fashion  I'm pretty much up for anything that goes around, parachute dresses, shoes made of paper I mean there is no limit on the weirdness. For Salone del Mobile 2012 Dolce and Gabbana  had a Bike. The only thing that I've hard time to do is to link the fashion brand to a Bike, because for me Bike is something that's  not flattering and not Sexy at all! Well if you are Hard Core Dolce and Gabbana fan then you have the option of buying yourself their Bike for starting Price 1,600 Euros.
The Bike is all covered with Animal prints and to top the look it has 24-karat gilding. I'm personally not going to run to the store to buy me a jungle bike but who ever does they will probably look bit sexier then the next person!

No comments:

Post a Comment