Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Head Jewelry for summer 2012

It's been more and more visible that people are trying to be different and try to stand out. Headpieces  are one of these trends since there are many labels that are making just unique pieces so no one can really have the same as you. So if you are bored with just earrings and necklaces then this is a great solution to stand out this summer. The head pieces are so many and all so different but here are some interesting pieces I found. I'm all in for this, just finding my right piece :)
The style is a little bit Bollywood meets BDSM Fetish accessories


Design: Trillery/ There was also a head piece from them in the Editorial here before!

Design: Trillery

Design: Trillery



Design: Urban Outfitters headdress/ Via Trendhunter

Design: Urban Outfitters headdress

Design: Urban Outfitters headdress
Design: House of Harlow 1960
Design: House of Harlow 1960
Here are some of my favorite pieces I hope you like this trend as much as I do, they are also great  to style a photo shoot.

-Ansy

No comments:

Post a Comment